If you're one of the millions of people who have been touched by autism spectrum disorders, than LoveToKnow Autism is your site.
Get real-world tips for improving social skills, encouraging interaction and communication, and understanding a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome, autism, PDD-NOS, or another ASD. You'll also love the great library of free printable lesson plans, worksheets, and games. Whether you're an adult living with autism, a parent concerned about her child's development, or an educator trying to reach a child on the spectrum, you'll find the information you need right here.
- Is a Risk of Autism Related to Nutrition During Pregnancy?
- 10 Ways to Help Parents Dealing With Autism
- Dealing With a Defiant Toddler With Autism
- 5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Autism
Article Highlight: Task Boxes for Autistic Children
Task boxes for autistic children compartmentalize each activity, which can make them easier to complete. There are many benefits to task boxes and they are easily found if you know where to look. Keep reading »
- Adult Autism Symptoms
- Mild Aspergers Syndrome
- Activities for Children with Autism
- Symptoms of Mild Autism
Browse Other Topics
- About Autism
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism and Children
- Autism and Education
- What Is the Difference Between an IEP and a 504 Plan?
- IEP Meeting Tips for Parents
- Sequencing Activities for Students with Autism
- Autism Treatment Programs and Boarding Schools
- Free Workbox Activities for Students with Autism
- Autism and Pre-K IEP Goals
- Teaching Methods for Autistic Children
- Teachers Aide Working with Autistic Kids
- Autism Research and Studies
- Autism Resources
- Autism Slideshows
- Autism Treatments
- Diagnosing Autism
- More Topic Areas